Thursday, October 18, 2007

Got the Interview, Be Prepared to Answer these Questions!

Today I am going to throw out 10 of the most frequent interview questions and statements that most job seekers face. I would like to open up the comments for your best answer at any of the questions, be it one or all of them. Be creative and try to recall your last interview and how it went down. Tomorrow I will share some good and not so good answers to these questions.

  1. Tell me about yourself.
  2. Why did you leave your last job?
  3. What do you know about our company?
  4. Why do you want to work for us?
  5. Why should we hire you?
  6. If hired, how long do you pan on working here?
  7. How much would you like to get paid?
  8. Are you willing to work overtime, weekends and other needed occasions?
  9. What is your attitude on work?
  10. Do you have any questions for me?

So there we go. Please share your responses and even tell some horror stories along the way. There is no wrong answer for this exercise, although a wrong answer in real life will result in the need for another interview!

Until tomorrow, happy hunting Tampa.

Greg Rollett

No comments:

My Zimbio